Farmina Vet Life Hepatic Feline Formula Cat Food is a complete feed for cats to support them in hepatic functionality in case of chronic hepatic insufficiency. The formula has a moderate concentration of high quality protein, a high concentration of essential fatty acids and a high concentration of digestible carbohydrates.
Key Benefits Farmina Vet Life Hepatic Feline Formula Cat Food
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for cats
- It reduces the toxic effects on damaged hepatic cells
- They compensate the metabolic dysfunction due to the pathology.
- They modulate the immune system response.
- Multi-vitaminic complex which reduces the oxidative stress on the cells.
- The quality of the used ingredients guarantees the high digestibility of the diet.
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
Ingredients of Farmina Vet Life Hepatic Feline Formula Cat Food
Spelt, corn gluten, fish hydrolyzed proteins, oats, animal fats, fish oil, dehydrated chicken meat, calcium carbonate, linseed, potassium chloride, rice starch, dried beetroot pulp, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), mannose-based oligosaccharides extract from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, sodium chloride, dried brewer’s yeast, Marigold extract (source of lutein). Proteic sources: corn gluten, hydrolyzed fish proteins, dehydrated chicken meat.
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 15000IU; Vitamin D3 900IU; Vitamin E 900mg; Vitamin C 150mg; niacin 38mg; pantothenic acid 15mg; Vitamin B2 7.5mg; Vitamin B6 6mg; Vitamin B1 4.5mg; Vitamin H 0.4mg; folic acid 0.45mg; Vitamin B12 0.06mg; choline chloride 2800mg; beta-carotene 1.5mg; zinc chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 1060mg; manganese chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 400mg; ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate 185mg; copper chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 11mg; selenomethionine 68mg; calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg; L-lysine HCI 4500mg; DL-methionine 6000mg; taurine 4800mg; L-carnitine 650mg. Antioxidants: tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin 10mg.
Analytical Constituents of Farmina Vet Life Hepatic Feline Formula Cat Food
Raw protein 26.00%; raw oils and fats 20.00%; raw fiber 2.20%; raw ashes 6.90%; calcium 0.85%; phosphorus 0.65%; sodium 0.40%; potassium 0.70%; magnesium 0.075%; acid fats Omega-3 0.85%; acid fats Omega-6 4.10%; EPA 0.18%; DHA 0.25%; essential fatty acids 0.55%; total copper: 5mg/kg.
EM Kcal/Kg 3972 – Mj/Kg 16.62