Free shipping during WPZ Day.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Medium Breed Dry Dog Food
- PURINA PRO PLAN Medium Adult Dog Food from Nestlé
- Made with more than 100 years of expertise in pet nutrition
- Developed by a team of more than 500 veterinarians, nutritionists, and animal behaviorists
- Made by combining optimal cooking processes with proprietary ingredient blends
- Scientifically proven antioxidants to boost immune defense
- Specially formulated for medium-sized breeds like Husky, Spaniel, Bulldog, etc.
- No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Contains 25% Protein and 15% Fat, Plus Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids
Offer your dog a meal that’s delicious and nourishing when you serve him Purina Pro Plan Adult Medium Breed Dry Dog Food. Real chicken as the first ingredient in this large dog food helps provide protein, an essential nutritional building block within your dog’s body.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Medium Breed Dry Dog Food offers 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs with the following benefits:
- Digestive health and skin & coat nourishment in medium breed dogs
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass during weight loss
- DHA for healthy brain and vision development in large breed puppies
- Glucosamine and EPA, an Omega-3 fatty acid, to support joint health and mobility
Guaranteed Analysis of Purina Pro Plan Adult Medium Breed Dry Dog Food
Crude Protein (Min) 26.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 4.5%, Moisture (Max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.7%, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Min) 0.14%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min) 0.12%, Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.8%, Selenium (Se) (Min) 0.35 mg/kg, Vitamin A (Min) 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min) 460 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (Min) 70 mg/kg, Total Glucosamine* (Min) 500 ppm, Glucosamine Hydrochloride* (Max) 520 ppm, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min) 0.4%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 1.8%, Bacillus coagulans* (Min) 600 million CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.