Free shipping during WPZ Day.
Offer your dog a meal that’s delicious and nourishing when you serve him Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food. Real chicken as the first ingredient in this large dog food helps provide protein, an essential nutritional building block within your dog’s body.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food offers 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs with the following benefits:
- Digestive health and skin & coat nourishment in large breed dogs
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass during weight loss
- DHA for healthy brain and vision development in large breed puppies
- Enhanced botanical oils help promote alertness and mental sharpness in dogs age 7+
- Glucosamine and EPA, an Omega-3 fatty acid, to support joint health and mobility
Guaranteed Analysis of Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food
Crude Protein (Min) 26.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 4.5%, Moisture (Max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.7%, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Min) 0.14%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min) 0.12%, Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.8%, Selenium (Se) (Min) 0.35 mg/kg, Vitamin A (Min) 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min) 460 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (Min) 70 mg/kg, Total Glucosamine* (Min) 500 ppm, Glucosamine Hydrochloride* (Max) 520 ppm, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min) 0.4%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 1.8%, Bacillus coagulans* (Min) 600 million CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.