Farmina N and D Ancestral Grain Chicken Pomegranate Medium & Maxi Senior Dog Food contains ancestral cereals that prevents obesity and diabetes, and ensures modular energy release throughout the day. This will help your furry friend stay healthy and fit. Pomegranates in this diet are a natural source of vitamins (vitamin C), potassium, and phosphorus and have antioxidant characteristics.
Oats and Spelts are both good sources of fibre, which helps with absorption and digestion. High fibre consumption facilitates better digestion, a lower risk of heart disease and concerns related to being overweight. Additionally, it aids in the body’s gradual glucose release.
Features of Farmina N and D Ancestral Grain Chicken and Pomegranate Medium & Maxi Senior Dog Food
- Low glycemic load and index because there are few carbohydrates and they are present in little amounts.
- Fresh meats with a high biological value are good sources of protein.
- Balanced vitamins and minerals from fresh, and high-quality fruits and vegetables.
- Extracts of Medicinal plants having specialized traits and focused outcomes.
- Easily digestable animal fats.
- GMO-free complex cereals must be completely absent, although minimal amounts of traditional cereals made without corn are still required (Low Ancestral Grain).
Ingredients of Farmina N and D Ancestral Grain Chicken and Pomegranate Medium & Maxi Senior Dog Food
Fresh boneless chicken (20%), dehydrated chicken meat (18%), spelt (10%), oats (10%), chicken fat, fresh herring, dehydrated herring, dehydrated whole eggs, dried beet pulp, fish oil, fiber vegetable of peas, dried alfalfa, dried carrots, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannan-oligosaccharides, pomegranate powder (0.5%), dehydrated apple, spinach powder, psyllium (0.3%), powdered blackcurrant, dehydrated sweet orange, powdered blueberries, sodium chloride, dried brewer’s yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, Marigold extract (source of lutein).
Raw protein 27.00%; raw fats and oils 15.00%; raw fiber 5.00%; raw ashes 7.70%; Calcium 1.20%; Phosphorus 0.85%; Omega-6 3.00%; Omega-3 0.70%; DHA 0.40%; EPA 0.25%; Glucosamine 1200mg/kg; Chondroitin 1000mg/kg.