Acana Wild Coast Fish Formula Dry Dog Food is loaded with fresh fish from the Pacific waters. It also contains low-glycemic carbohydrates from steel-cut oats which help to keep blood sugar stable and optimize physical conditioning.
Key Features of Acana Wild Coast Fish Formula Dry Dog Food
- Suitable for all breeds and life stages
- 50% fish and 50% vegetables, fruits and botanicals
- Grain-free – contains oats
- High-quality ingredients fit for human consumption
- WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
- 2/3rd of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat is fresh without preservatives
Ingredients of Acana Wild Coast Fish Formula Dry Dog Food
Herring meal (24%), steel-cut oats (23%), fresh whole Pacific herring (10%), fresh whole flounder (6%), herring oil (6%), cold-pressed canola oil, fresh whole silver hake (4%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, oats, sun-cured alfalfa, lentil fibre, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried herring (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
Precautions while using Acana Wild Coast Fish Formula Dry Dog Food
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Supplements of Acana Wild Coast Fish Formula Dry Dog Food
Vitamin E, Choline chloride, Zinc chelate, Vitamin B5, Copper chelate.