Free shipping during WPZ Day.
Acana Pacifica Adult Dry Cat Food
- Suitable for all breeds at all life stages
- 75% fish protein
- Regionally sourced, wild-caught fish – Pacific herring, pilchard, flounder, hake and rockfish
- Nutrient-dense, WholePrey Ratios
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
- Made in Canada
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Acana Pacifica Adult Dry Cat Food is Biologically Appropriate* and made for all breeds no matter what life stage they are at. This dry food formula is loaded with 75% whole fish ( half of which is fresh, and half dried, or in the form of oils).
Another trademark feature unique to the brand is its WholePrey ratio which uses organs and cartilage in proper proportions so your pet gets vitamin and mineral supplements naturally, eliminating the need for too many additives.
Ingredients of Acana Pacifica Adult Dry Cat Food:
- Fresh whole pacific herring (16%)
- Fresh whole pacific pilchard (13%)
- Fresh whole arrow tooth flounder (8%)
- Whole herring meal (8%)
- Pacific cod meal (8%)
- Whole whiting meal (8%)
- Whole green peas, red lentils, chickpeas, green lentils and pollock oil (6%)
- Fresh whole silver hake (4%) and fresh whole red stripe rockfish (4%)
- Whole pinto beans and yellow peas
- Cold-pressed sunflower oil
- Sun-cured alfalfa
- Dried brown kelp
- Fresh pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, green kale, spinach, mustard greens, turnip greens and carrots
- Fresh red delicious apples and bartlett pears
- Freeze-dried cod liver (0.1%)
- Fresh cranberries, blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root
- Milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips and enterococcus faecium.