Free shipping during WPZ Day.
Farmina Vet Life Convalescence Wet Cat Food is a comprehensive dietetic food for Cats that is recommended for nutritional recovery and convalescence. It is also approved for the treatment of Cats who have been rendered immobile due to some specific or generic disorders.
The high biological value of the protein source in Farmina Vet Life Convalescence Wet Cat Food helps in the recovery of adult feline that have been weakened by various ailments. The diet’s high energy density and digestibility allow for the restoration of ideal body weight. The use of vacuum coater technology ensures the efficacy of inulin, EPA/DHA, and green tea.
Benefits of Farmina Vet Life Convalescence Wet Cat Food
- Promotes a faster recovery in ill Cats.
- Scar healing is aided by high zinc levels.
- The great digestibility of the diet is ensured by the high quality of ingredients used.
- High antioxidant capacity; protection against free radical-caused cellular damage.
- Balanced proportion of vitamins and minerals for bolstering the immune system.
- Foods with a low glycemic index that perfectly moderate the postprandial glycemic response.
- Inulin is a probiotic that helps in the proper development of gut flora, hence facilitating nutritional absorption.
- Essential amino acids & Protein assist in the recovery as well as building muscle mass and to repair body tissues.
It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use and before extending the period of use. Serve the product as it is, at room temperature, following the daily quantity indicated in the table. Recommended period of use: until complete recovery. Always leave plenty of fresh water.
Ingredients of Farmina Vet Life Convalescence Wet Cat Food
chicken fillet, hydrolysed fish protein, chicken liver, sweet potato, fish (sardine, tuna), chicken fat, fish oil, quinoa seed extracted, eggs liquid yolk, calcium carbonate, linseed, potassium chloride, calcium sulphate dihydrate, sodium chloride, inulin (0.10%), yeast extract (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), pea fibre, dried brewers’ yeast, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, Yucca schidigera.
Analytical Composition: Crude protein 14.00%; crude fat 7.00%; crude fibres 0.25%; crude ash 3.00%; moisture 69.00%; Calcium 0.25%; Phosphorus 0.20%; Omega-3 fatty acids 0.12%; Omega-6 fatty acids 0.90%; EPA 0.04%; DHA 0.05%.